Thanks for your support
Can you please take 2 minutes and share this content online with your friends, family and others? With your help, we can spread this message far and wide across the web!
On behalf of Francisco and his family, we thank you.
- Unidos Con Francisco
Share on Facebook
Click on any of the links below to tweet them.
(1) Tragic news: Day labor leader Francisco Aguirre's son was murdered in El Salvador last week #UnidosConFrancisco http://bit.ly/1SMea5r
(2) DHS detention in child "shelter" & harassment of family traumatized Francisco's son Moises. #UnidosConFrancisco http://bit.ly/1SMea5r
(3) Too scared of being recaged by DHS, he went back to El Salvador. 6 months later: dead at 19. #UnidosConFrancisco http://bit.ly/1SMea5r
(4) Tell DOJ to #DropTheCharge & not prosecute Francisco for fleeing violence that killed his son #UnidosConFrancisco http://bit.ly/1SMea5r
(5) Tell DOJ to #DropTheCharge and let Francisco grieve in peace for Moises w/o fear of prison #UnidosConFrancisco http://bit.ly/1SMea5r
(6) Tell DHS to grant #TPS for Central Americans so no more deaths like Moises #ReliefNotRaids #UnidosConFrancisco http://bit.ly/1SMea5r
(7) Donate to support Moises funeral costs & family's living expenses during this terrible time #UnidosConFrancisco http://bit.ly/1PLyNfp
(8) #UnidosConFrancisco Tell DHS to not refer refugees fleeing death for prosecution by DOJ & caging by private prisons http://bit.ly/1SMea5r
(9) #UnidosConFrancisco : Demand DOJ #DropTheCharge against grieving father who fled same violence that killed son http://bit.ly/1SMea5r
(10) #UnidosConFrancisco Tell DOJ to let Francisco grieve his 19-year-old son Moises in peace http://bit.ly/1SMea5r